Friday, September 23, 2011

Bootcamp

It's time for Etsy Holiday Bootcamp and to, hopefully, kick my etsy (and Madeit) store into gear.

Week one's to do list:
  • Read this week's blog: A Flying Start - Done
  • Fill out your holiday budget worksheet - will do after this post
  • Print and apply your Holiday Boot Camp Stickers (they're these cute stickers marking goals and deadlines on my calendar) - I don't even know how to start deciding where to put these :(
  • Share your personal holiday goals - scroll down and you will see.
  • Find your Holiday Boot Camp buddy - Maybe I'll meet someone at the next Bleeding Heart Market, until then I'm flying solo (I'm not very socially pro-active).

 My Personal Holiday Goals
  • To have at least six new products ready for sale and on my etsy site in time for the holiday rush.
  • To have a new display picture for my store and facebook
  • And to provide a friendly happy shopping experience

Here's hoping all my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment