Monday, October 24, 2011

Just a little Intermission

Things seem to really be looking up for me (knock on wood) lately.
I've had a good run (2 in a a row) at the markets, Curves Girls Night in was great. Lots of nibblies to keep me going and lots of friendly people and fun games.
I also might have my Knitted Rope Necklace on display and Finders Keepers market this November in Brisbane. It won't be available for sale but you will be able to check it out in the flesh and pick up a business card. I'll let you know more details about that when I know them myself, although Finders Keepers is worth checking out anyway and I know I can't wait to go.


Thanks to a suggestion from my mum I've also got plans for a smaller version of the above necklace and another variation on that, but you'll have to wait and see.

And finally I've applied fro a spot at Southbanks Young Designers Market and Christmas Markets so fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment